I've never done this before, how do I apply my decal?
Take a deep breath, rest assure that this is definitely not rocket science! Follow our instructions below for the best results. If you are still unsure, don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have!
- Clean the area of application with a damp microfiber cloth. Try to remove any loose
debris and dirt that will create bubbles underneath the decal. Make sure the
surface is completely dry and free from any grease or residue.
- Place the decal against a SMOOTH, FLAT surface. Use a spreader (a credit card will
work) and smooth it along the transfer tape (this will help make sure the decal is
fully adhered to the transfer tape prior to application).
- Carefully peel away the liner (backing paper) from the decal.
- Carefully place the decal attached to the transfer tape to the surface you wish to
apply the decal.
- Using a spreader (credit card works) carefully smooth over transfer tape starting from
the center and moving outward (do this multiple times in all directions). Make sure
the decal is completely applied to the surface.
- Slowly peel away the transfer tape from the decal.
The decal keeps coming up with the transfer tape. What should I do?
No problem! Just lay the transfer tape back down and use a spreader or a credit card to smooth back over the transfer tape. Some surfaces are trickier than others and require extra attention. Keep smoothing back over the transfer tape and slowly peeling up to check if the decal is sticking. This may take 3 or 4 times before the decal will really adhere.